The XML Schema for DD8723-5 is available at the following location:
Note that this schema has some dependencies saved in the same folder.
It is recommended to use an XSD editor to open the XML Schema. Please consider using a tool such as the following.
When designing the XML Schema, the following guidelines have been followed.
- A complex type has been defined for each class of the model.
- To follow GovTalk guidelines the name of a complex type always terminates with “Structure”.
- To follow GovTalk guidelines the name of a simple type always terminates with “Type”.
- An element in the complex type has been defined for each attribute of a class.
- When relevant, the Dublin Core naming convention was followed for the elements.
- The XML Schema was defined under the namespace http://www.bsigroup.com/resources/standards/bs8723/.